ANFP offers an adversity rebate for chapters that need additional financial assistance in addition to their bi-annual rebate and revenue produced from chapter programs. The adversity rebate is to help off-set ANFP chapter operational costs related to meetings, programs, or other initiatives. If you would like to apply for the adversity rebate, please do so by December 1, 2018, for a December 31, 2018, rebate distribution. Applications are accepted quarterly and can be found on ANFPConnect, Volunteer Resources, Chapter Management.
The January rebate requirements deadline is right around the corner. The following items are due on January 15, 2019.
- Bylaws – Reviewed by all board members. Edited as needed. (Bylaws require membership review and approval of 2/3 vote.)
- Policies & Procedures - Reviewed by all board members. Edited as needed. Policies and procedures require board (majority) approval.
- Bi-Annual Chapter Achievement Rebate Report – Download from the chapter portal.
- Annual Succession Plan – Download outline from the chapter portal.
- ACE Award Nomination – For more information or to submit a nomination please click here.