Disaster Relief Grant
Disasters must be federally declared and must have occurred during ANFP's annual dues season: June 1, 2023 - September 30, 2023. Applications for this grant will be accepted through October 31, 2023.
- Complete the online questions form.
- To start the application process log into the ANFP Member Login section (or create a profile) and select the NFEF Grants tab from the 'My Information' menu on the top, left side of the screen.
- Select “Disaster Relief Grant” under the Grant Programs section and review program details.
- Select "apply online" and review the applicant’s demographic section and click "save". If you need to make changes, select the respective buttons within each area.
- Once the page has refreshed select "done."
- To complete the online grant application process, select the applicable grant link displayed on the page. You will be taken to Survey Monkey to complete the questions on the form.
- Once completed, select "Submit" and your application will be completed.
Upon completing the online application process, confirmation will appear that your application is being reviewed. Every application will be updated with a status that can be monitored and each applicant can follow up with NFEF staff on any incomplete or missing documents.
Begin a new application by clicking any of the "Apply Today" link below. You may save your application at any time and return to it later, if needed. Return to any of your in-progress applications by selecting the ANFPOnline.org National Site link above followed by the Login button, and logging into your ANFP account.
Please note that if ANFP membership dues or certification fees are paid during the application window, NFEF will not make any reimbursements. All applications will be canceled.
For questions or concerns with your application, please contact the Foundation at NFEF@ANFPonline.org.