CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam Grant
This grant covers the CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam registration fees in the amount of $399 and will be awarded in the form of a credit that will be set up in the recipient’s online account at www.ANFPonline.org.
If selected for this grant, the recipient will have 90 days from the award notification date to complete the exam registration process (including meeting CBDM eligibility requirements), and 90 days from date of CBDM e-mail notification of eligibility to sit for the exam in which you must register for and complete the exam with PSI Services, LLC (PSI).
- Complete the online questions form.
- Attach a copy of an ANFP-Approved Training Program certificate of completion or a copy of an official transcript from a two-year, four-year, or greater, college degree in foodservice management, nutrition, culinary arts, or hotel-restaurant management.
To view additional information on current eligibility requirements to sit for the CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam here.
Grant Application Dates
Grant Open Date: September 1, 2023
Grant Close Date: November 30, 2023
Grants & Awards Committee Decision Date: December 31, 2023
If you are not selected for this grant, you may re-apply for the next CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam Grant, which will be available on December 1, 2023.
- To start the application process log into the ANFP Member Login section (or create a profile) and select the NFEF Grants tab from the 'My Information' menu on the top, left side of the screen.
- Select “CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam Grant” under the Grant Programs section and review program details.
- Select "apply online" and review the applicant’s demographic section and click "save". If you need to make changes, select the respective buttons within each area.
- Once the page has refreshed select "done."
- To complete the online grant application process, select the applicable grant link displayed on the page. You will be taken to Survey Monkey to complete the questions on the form.
- Once completed, select "Submit" and your application will be completed.
Upon completing the online application process, confirmation will appear that your application is being reviewed. Every application will be updated with a status that can be monitored and each applicant can follow up with NFEF staff on any incomplete or missing documents.
Begin a new application by clicking any of the "Apply Today" link below. You may save your application at any time and return to it later, if needed. Return to any of your in-progress applications by selecting the ANFPOnline.org National Site link above followed by the Login button, and logging into your ANFP account.
Membership with ANFP is not required to apply for this grant.
NFEF will not make any reimbursements if exam registration fees are processed during the application window and the Grants & Awards Committee decision date. All applications will be canceled.
Grant recipients are limited to receiving one grant in a three-year period and will be eligible to receive another grant after three years have passed.
For questions or concerns with your application, please contact the Foundation at NFEF@ANFPonline.org.