DM&A CDM, CFPP Credential Grant
The DM&A CDM, CFPP Credential Grant will be awarded to a healthcare or senior care foodservice employee who has two years or more of leadership experience that is accepted into (or currently enrolled in) an ANFP-Approved Training Program.
The grant recipient will receive awarded funds up to $1,750 in the form of a credit in the recipient’s online account at www.ANFPonline.org that will include:
- A credit of $225 towards ANFP textbooks (guaranteed)
- A credit of $399 towards the CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam registration fees (guaranteed)
- A credit of $65 towards one year of Pre-Professional Membership to ANFP (guaranteed)
- A credit of up to $811 towards enrollment/tuition fees into an ANFP-approved training program (or up to $1,061 if recipient does not utilize the optional credit for exam preparation materials outlined below). Credit amount not to exceed the cost of ANFP-approved training program.
- A credit of $250 towards ANFP exam preparation materials (optional)
Applicant must be a foodservice employee in health care or senior care.
Applicant must have two years or more in a leadership or supervisory role.
Applicant must prove a dedication to quality and empathetic patient or resident care.
Applicant must be accepted into (or currently enrolled in) an ANFP-Approved Training Program.
Applicants are required to complete a question form, including an essay, upload a resume and a letter of recommendation from a current or previous supervisor, or member of administration.
Grant Application DatesGrant Open Date: September 1, 2023
Grant Close Date: November 30, 2023
Grants & Awards Committee Decision Date: December 31, 2023
- To start the application process log into the ANFP Member Login section (or create a profile) and select the NFEF Grants tab from the 'My Information' menu on the top, left side of the screen.
- Select “DM&A CDM, CFPP Credential Grant” under the Grant Programs section and review program details.
- Select "apply online" and review the applicant’s demographic section and click "save". If you need to make changes, select the respective buttons within each area.
- Once the page has refreshed select "done."
- To complete the online grant application process, select the applicable grant link displayed on the page. You will be taken to Survey Monkey to complete the questions on the form.
- Once completed, select "Submit" and your application will be completed.
Upon completing the online application process, confirmation will appear that your application is being reviewed. Every application will be updated with a status that can be monitored and each applicant can follow up with NFEF staff on any incomplete or missing documents.
Begin a new application by clicking any of the "Apply Today" link below. You may save your application at any time and return to it later, if needed. Return to any of your in-progress applications by selecting the ANFPOnline.org National Site link above followed by the Login button, and logging into your ANFP account.
Membership with ANFP is not required to apply for this grant.
NFEF will not make any reimbursements if exam registration fees are processed during the application window and the Grants & Awards Committee decision date. All applications will be canceled.
Grant recipients are limited to receiving one grant in a three-year period and will be eligible to receive another grant after three years have passed.
For questions or concerns with your application, please contact the Foundation at NFEF@ANFPonline.org.