ANFP Members Must Opt-In to Continue Receiving Nutrition & Foodservice Edge Magazine in Print
We are making some changes with the way you will receive Nutrition & Foodservice Edge magazine.
Beginning in January 2024, receiving a printed Edge magazine will require ANFP members in the category of Allied, Professional, or Retired to opt in. Members who do not opt in will receive only the digital edition of Edge, through their e-mail.
Please see the steps below and complete the opt-in to continue receiving the print edition.
1. Visit Nutrition & Foodservice Edge subscription page in the ANFP Marketplace HERE.
2. Click the red Add to Cart button
3. Click the Check Out button
4. Select Login and enter your ANFP login information
5. Once logged in, the price should reflect “$0”. Proceed with the Checkout instructions to continue receiving your printed copy of Edge magazine.
You can also watch this video tutorial for further instruction.
We appreciate your understanding as ANFP continues our Going Green initiative. To receive the January/February 2024 print issue, you must subscribe by December 15, 2023.
Pre-Professional members will continue to receive only the digital edition of Edge.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to ANFP at info@ANFPonline.org, or 800.323.1908, select option 1 (Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CT).