ANFP offers an adversity rebate for chapters that need additional financial assistance in addition to their bi-annual rebate and revenue produced from chapter programs. The adversity rebate is to help off-set ANFP chapter operational costs related to meetings, programs, or other initiatives. The next deadline for the adversity application is March 1, 2020. If approved, the rebate will be distributed by March 30 and expenditure should be completed by April 30. Applications are accepted quarterly and can be found on ANFPConnect, Volunteer Resources, Chapter Management.
The January rebate requirements deadline has passed. The following items are now overdue:
- Bylaws - Reviewed by all board members. Edited as needed.
- Policies & Procedures - Reviewed by all board members. Edited as needed.
- Bi-Annual Chapter Achievement Rebate Report - Download from the chapter portal.
- Annual Succession Plan - Download outline from the chapter portal.
- ACE Award Nomination - For more information or to submit a nomination, please click here.