The July rebate deadline has passed. If you have not already submitted the required documents in order to be eligible for the rebate, please do so as soon as possible.
- Officers entered in chapter portal for the volunteer year (June 1 - May 31). Officers must be entered each year regardless of length of term or when their terms start/end. For directions on how to add current officers, click here.
- Chapter Fall Meeting Dates
- 990 filed and E-receipt submitted
- Bi-Annual Chapter Rebate Achievement Report - Part 1
- Finance Committee established (consists of a minimum two board members and two non-board members). Use sample finance committee composition template
- Signed (by the president) affiliate agreement (2019 agreement is available on ANFPConnect in Volunteer Resources, Board Governance).
- Proof of attendance from one chapter leader, for one ANFP chapter leadership course (Chapter Best Practices at ACE or regional meeting, online leadership courses, chapter chats (through April))
- Please be sure to include the chapter leader's name, name of the sessions, and session date.