The July rebate deadline has passed. If you have not already submitted the required documents in order to be eligible for the rebate, please do so as soon as possible.
- Officers entered in chapter portal for the volunteer year (June 1 - May 31). Officers must be entered each year regardless of length of term or when their terms start/end. For directions on how to add current officers, click here.
- Chapter Fall Meeting Dates
- 990 filed and E-receipt submitted
- Bi-Annual Chapter Rebate Achievement Report - Part 1
- Finance Committee established (consists of a minimum two board members and two non-board members). Use sample finance committee composition template
The next rebate deadline is September 15. Please submit the following documents by that time:
- Signed (by the president) affiliate agreement (2019 agreement is available on ANFPConnect in Volunteer Resources, Board Governance).
- Proof of attendance from one chapter leader, for one ANFP chapter leadership course (Chapter Best Practices at ACE or regional meeting, online leadership courses, chapter chats (through April))
- Please be sure to include the chapter leader's name, name of the sessions, and session date.
Once completed, both documents can be uploaded to the Chapter Portal or sent to chapters@ANFPonline.org.