Performance Foodservice CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam Preparation Grant
- Complete the online questions form.
- Attach a copy of an ANFP-Approved Training Program certificate of completion or a copy of an official transcript from a two-year, four-year, or greater, college degree in foodservice management, nutrition, culinary arts, or hotel-restaurant management.
Grant Application DatesGrant Open Date: December 1, 2023
Grant Close Date: February 29, 2024
Grants & Awards Committee Decision Date: March 31, 2024
If you are not selected for this grant, you may re-apply for the next Performance Foodservice CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam Preparation Grant, which will be available on March 1, 2024.
- To start the application process log into the ANFP Member Login section (or create a profile) and select the NFEF Grants tab from the 'My Information' menu on the top, left side of the screen.
- Select “Performance Foodservice CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam Preparation Grant" under the Grant Programs section and review program details.
- Select "apply online" and review the applicant’s demographic section and click "save". If you need to make changes, select the respective buttons within each area.
- Once the page has refreshed select "done."
- To complete the online grant application process, select the applicable grant link displayed on the page. You will be taken to Survey Monkey to complete the questions on the form.
- Once completed, select "Submit" and your application will be completed.
Upon completing the online application process, confirmation will appear that your application is being reviewed. Every application will be updated with a status that can be monitored and each applicant can follow up with NFEF staff on any incomplete or missing documents.
Begin a new application by clicking any of the "Apply Today" link below. You may save your application at any time and return to it later, if needed. Return to any of your in-progress applications by selecting the ANFPOnline.org National Site link above followed by the Login button, and logging into your ANFP account.
Membership with ANFP is not required to apply for this grant.
Grant recipients are limited to receiving one grant in a three-year period and will be eligible to receive another grant after three years have passed.
For questions or concerns with your application, please contact the Foundation at NFEF@ANFPonline.org.