Regional Meeting Grant
The Regional Meeting Grant will pay for the recipient’s priority meeting registration fees. The grant recipient must utilize ANFP’s lodging establishment and can take advantage of the special discounted room rates that are available to all attendees.
- Complete the online questions form.
- List employment status on questions form.
Grant Application DatesGrant Open Date: January 1, 2024
Grant Close Date: February 29, 2024
Grants & Awards Committee Decision Date: March 31, 2024
- To start the application process log into the ANFP Member Login section (or create a profile) and select the NFEF Grants tab from the 'My Information' menu on the top, left side of the screen.
- Select “Regional Meeting Grant" under the Grant Programs section and review program details.
- Select "apply online" and review the applicant’s demographic section and click "save". If you need to make changes, select the respective buttons within each area.
- Once the page has refreshed select "done."
- To complete the online grant application process, select the applicable grant link displayed on the page. You will be taken to Survey Monkey to complete the questions on the form.
- Once completed, select "Submit" and your application will be completed.
Upon completing the online application process, confirmation will appear that your application is being reviewed. Every application will be updated with a status that can be monitored and each applicant can follow up with NFEF staff on any incomplete or missing documents.
Begin a new application by clicking any of the "Apply Today" link below. You may save your application at any time and return to it later, if needed.
Return to any of your in-progress applications by selecting the ANFPOnline.org National Site link above followed by the Login button, and logging into your ANFP account.
To apply for this grant, you must be an ANFP member and be employed.
NFEF will not make any reimbursements if meeting registration fees are processed during the application window and the Grants & Awards Committee decision date. All applications will be canceled.
Grant recipients are limited to receiving one grant in a three-year period and will be eligible to receive another grant after three years have passed.
For questions or concerns with your application, please contact the Foundation at NFEF@ANFPonline.org.