Member Dues and Certification Fees Grant
- Complete the online questions form.
- Demonstrate financial need on questions form.
Grant Application DatesGrant Open Date: June 1, 2024
Grant Close Date: July 15, 2024
Grants & Awards Committee Decision Date: July 31, 2024
- To start the application process log into the ANFP Member Login section (or create a profile) and select the NFEF Grants tab from the 'My Information' menu on the top, left side of the screen.
- Select “Member Dues and Certification Fees Grant" under the Grant Programs section and review program details.
- Select "apply online" and review the applicant’s demographic section and click "save". If you need to make changes, select the respective buttons within each area.
- Once the page has refreshed select "done."
- To complete the online grant application process, select the applicable grant link displayed on the page. You will be taken to Survey Monkey to complete the questions on the form.
- Once completed, select "Submit" and your application will be completed.
Upon completing the online application process, confirmation will appear that your application is being reviewed. Every application will be updated with a status that can be monitored and each applicant can follow up with NFEF staff on any incomplete or missing documents.
Begin a new application by clicking any of the "Apply Today" link below. You may save your application at any time and return to it later, if needed. Return to any of your in-progress applications by selecting the ANFPOnline.org National Site link above followed by the Login button, and logging into your ANFP account.
Dues grant recipients are not subject to the three-year window and are eligible to apply for all other programs but are limited to receiving one Dues grant during the course of ANFP membership.
NFEF will not make any reimbursements if ANFP membership dues and certification fees are paid during the application window and the Grants & Awards Committee decision date. All applications will be canceled.
For questions or concerns with your application, please contact the Foundation at NFEF@ANFPonline.org.