- End of the Year Financial Statement (June 2019 - April 2020) - Due May 15
- Update officers in chapter portal - Due June 1 (incoming or current officers must now be entered as 'Add Position Current Term' at this time. Click here for instructions.
- Fall meeting date and location submitted in chapter portal - Due July 15
- First part of Bi-Annual Chapter Report, formerly known as the State Achievement Award (upload to chapter portal) - Due July 15
- IRS Form 990 e-receipt (upload as image, PDF, or Word doc to chapter portal) - Due July 15
This is a reminder of the approaching deadline for rebate requirements.