This is a reminder of the approaching deadline for rebate requirements.
- End of the Year Financial Statement (June 2019 - April 2020) - PAST DUE
- Update officers in chapter portal - Due June 1 (incoming or current officers must now be entered as 'Add Position Current Term' at this time and click here for instructions.)
- Affiliate Agreement and Code of Conduct signed and submitted to National - Due June 15
- Fall meeting date and location submitted in chapter portal - Due July 15
- First part of the Bi-annual Chapter Report (upload to chapter portal) - Due July 15
- IRS Form 990 e-receipt (upload as image, PDF, or Word document to chapter portal) - Due July 15