ANFP offers an adversity rebate for chapters that need additional financial assistance in addition to their bi-annual rebate and revenue produced from chapter programs. The adversity rebate is to help off-set ANFP chapter operational costs related to meetings, programs, or other initiatives. The next deadline for the adversity application is March 1, 2020. If approved, the rebate will be distributed by March 30 and expenditure should be completed by April 30. Applications are accepted quarterly and can be found on ANFPConnect, Volunteer Resources, Chapter Management.
The January rebate requirements deadline is right around the corner. The following items are due on January 15, 2020.
CE Chapter Approval Process Updates & Changes – Webinar
- Bylaws - Reviewed by all board members. Edited as needed.
- Policies & procedures - Reviewed by all board members. Edited as needed.
- Bi-annual chapter achievement rebate report - Download for the chapter portal.
- Annual succession plan - Download outline from the chapter portal.
- ACE Award nomination - For more information or to submit a nomination please click here.
Please mark your calendar for Wednesday, March 18, 2:00 PM CST, for the live webinar addressing changes and updates to the CE prior approval process for chapters. Registration is required for the webinar. To register, please click here
. For those that are not able to join us, the webinar will be recorded and available for viewing following the live program.