Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals, (ANFP) is here to serve you in your professional advancement. We invite you to complete your application for pre professional membership today. Must submit proof of enrollment. You will be teaming up with more than 15,000 professionals dedicated to providing optimum nutritional care through foodservice management. After your training program completion, you'll receive a $10 credit towards your upgrade to Professional Membership in ANFP.
ANFP Benefits Brochure (PDF) >>
The 2013 CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam will be offered October 12-19, 2013. Download 2013 exam application >>
For students only! ANFP now offers a Student Marketplace where you can order textbooks. Please visit www.anfponline.org/students. On the opening screen, enter your school code to retrieve your list of approved materials. Questions? Contact the Professional Development Services Department at 800.323.1908.
Click on the links below to read more about the CMS response to CDM, CFPP role delineation as well as nutrition care tools.
- CMS letter to the CBDM (PDF) >>
- CDM, CFPP's Role in Nutrition Care (PDF) >>
- CDM, CFPP Self-Assessment Tool (PDF) >>
- Practice Standard for Documenting in the Medical Record >>
- Nutrition Screening Flow Chart (PDF) >>
- CDM, CFPP Scope of Practice >>
- Webinar - "Nutrition Care - Scope of Practice for the CDM" >>
(member price $25)