Food Safety In-Service Series
Are you looking for food safety in-service training for your staff? We have created in-service sessions that provide everything you need to properly your train your staff in six areas of food safety. Each session provides an In-service Notice, Pre-Test/Post-Test, Attendance Sheet, Attendee Certificate of Completion and most include activity questions or case studies to test your staff’s knowledge and handouts to post as a go-to resource.
The topics include:
- Handwashing and Personal Hygiene
- Glove Use and Bare-Hand Contact
- Preventing Cross Contamination – Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Preventing Cross Contamination – Storage, Prep and Serving
- Time and Temp Control – Cooking
- Time and Temp Control – Receiving and Storage
Each in-service is designed to be 30 minutes in length and is worth .5 Sanitation hours for each Food Safety In-service given.
All hours will need to be self-reported with the approval number provided. Please keep documentation of the completed in-service notice and attendance sheet for audit purposes.
View a sample that shows the various training tools available with each inservice.