About Pride in Foodservice Week
February 5-9, 2018 is designated Pride in Foodservice Week by the Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP). This week applauds nutrition and foodservice professionals and other members of the nutrition services team like YOU for your hard work and dedication on the job.
Now in its 27th year, Pride in Foodservice Week will be celebrated in facilities across the country in various ways.
Spread awareness of this special week by posting this flyer in a prominent spot in your department, cafeteria, or dining room! Want more copies? Click the button below to print additional posters on your color printer. Then, brainstorm celebration ideas!
Download the Flyer
Here are a few idea starters from past years:
- Treat foodservice staff to dinner at a local restaurant
- Present mugs or polo shirts with the “Proud of What We Do” logo to foodservice staff
- Collect food for the needy
- Publish a newsletter that highlights staff’s favorite recipes or healthful eating tips
Enter for a Chance to Win!
Once Pride in Foodservice Week is over, tell us how your staff was recognized! ANFP will review all submissions and the top three celebrations will receive credit in the ANFP Marketplace!
- 1st Place: $100 Marketplace Credit
- 2nd Place: $75 Marketplace Credit
- 3rd Place: $50 Marketplace Credit
Submissions will be accepted until Friday, March 2, 2018. Check back soon for an application to enter!