Available Board Positions:
- ANFP Chair-Elect (1-year term): Assists the Chair of the Board in carrying out the function of that office; assumes the responsibilities of the Chair of the Board in his or her absence. National ANFP Board experience required.
- ANFP Treasurer-Elect (1-year term): Serves under the guidance of the Treasurer and as a member of the Audit/Finance committee. National ANFP Board experience required.
- ANFP Director at Large (3-year term): Review and approve major association decisions, commitments, and plans in accordance with policies and procedures; represent the viewpoint of membership, influence board decisions and act in the association’s best interest. (2 seats available)
- NFEF Board Trustee (1-year term): Engages in innovative research, education, and charitable causes that promote the vital role of the Certified Dietary Manager as the expert in the profession of foodservice management and food safety.
- Awards & Recognition - Develops, promotes, and assesses nominations in the annual ANFP award program. Committee members ensure an unbiased evaluation of nominees and alignment of the program to the needs of the members. The committee exists to celebrate CDMs and those who support the credential and industry across the country. (2 conference calls per year; 1 year term)
- Chapter Leadership - Exists to provide consistent mentoring, leadership training and guidance to chapters and volunteers. (3 conference calls/ 1 live meeting per year; 2 year term)
- Government Affairs - Exists to assist in the development and implementation of comprehensive and effective government affairs strategies for the association on the Federal and state levels. (4 conference calls per year; 3 year term)
- Industry Advisory Council - Open to Corporate Partner Members (ONLY), provides ANFP leadership with a corporate community perspective on strategic direction for the association. ( 1-2 live meetings and 2-3 conference calls; 3 year term).
- Item Writers - The Item Writers Committee is responsible for developing new questions for The CDM Credentialing Exam. It involves meeting as a group once in early Fall 2018, and again via webinar in 2019. Serving as an Item Writer is a pathway to eligibility for candidacy for the Certifying Board for Dietary Managers (CBDM). (1 live meeting and 1 conference call meeting per year; 2 year term)
- Political Action - To recommend the disbursement of funds from the ANFP-PAC in concert with current legislative strategies. (3 conference calls/ 1 live meeting per year; 2 year term)
- Professional Development - Examine industry trends and hot topics for educational meetings and products. (3 conference calls/ 1 live meeting per year; 3 year term)
- Program Review - Reviews and approves new applications and 5-year renewals for the Nutrition and Foodservice Management Training Program using the ANFP Requirements as the basis for the review and approval process. (1 conference call per year; 3 year term)
Contact ANFP at info@ANFPonline.org or 800.323.1908 for more information.