CDM Career Network is the best available online resource to post open positions or to search and apply to a wide range of nutrition and foodservice careers across the country. Follow the step-by-step directions listed below:
- Visit www.ANFPonline.org
- From the red bar menu, select the Education & Career tab
- From the drop menu select Career Center
- Scroll to mid-page and locate title Job Board, select the Learn More button
- You are now on the Job Board page. You may select search links as indicated on the page or select CDM Career Network link to go directly to the CDM Career Network website.
You can search through the currently posted jobs by clicking within Search Jobs
search tab. Here you will be able to search by keyword, job title, job ID, or by company name. You may also simplify the process and search only by city, state, or zip. If you wish to apply to a given job post, you will need to create an account. Creating an account is FREE! Follow the step-by-step directions listed below:
- Select Register next to Job Seekers, located on top-right corner of the page (red font)
- Fill out all applicable required fields and select Register.
- Upon completion of the registration process you will receive a welcome email
- The CDM Career Network homepage will refresh itself and now display your name
You can find many resourceful articles on a variety of topics; such as interviewing techniques, resume writing, etc. Search by specific topic or browse through all and find one the suits your interest. Follow the step-by-step directions listed below:
- Select Articles tab, located under the blue menu bar
- You may utilize the search box and type in a specific topic you are looking for. You may also leave the search box blank and from the drop down menu, browse by specific topic, and/or browse through all articles by selecting the Find It button.
- If you see an article that piques your interest, select it and the full article will appear.
If you wish to view a how-to tutorial on Finding/Posting Jobs, click on the video below: