University of North Dakota Scholarship
What Is The Award?
The University of North Dakota is offering a scholarship opportunity for foodservice managers desiring to further their education and career potential by becoming a CDM, CFPP. UND has offered the dietary managers training program by distance education for over 34 years. In the past four years, this course has been available online in addition to the traditional correspondence format. This enables students from around the country to participate in the UND program. Students without access to an RD preceptor can utilize the services of a preceptor provided by UND for an additional fee if they enroll in the online training program.
- Applicant must be working at least 50% time in a healthcare foodservice environment.
- Applicant must have an RD preceptor at their facility.
- Applicant must demonstrate need for financial support.
Please only include information that has been requested. Any applications that do not meet the following criteria or are illegible will be disqualified.
- Answer every space on the Scholarship Application. Mark N/A if a section does not apply to you. A blank space will automatically be considered an incomplete application.
- Please include an essay on why you would benefit from this scholarship, and why you desire to become a Certified Dietary Manager.
- Application, essay, and referrals must be returned by the published deadlines.
The ANFP Scholarship Committee will review all applications and select the Scholarship Recipient. All applicants will be notified by mail as to their application status.
How Will The Scholarship Be Awarded?
The University of North Dakota will provide the scholarship recipient with course tuition and fees waiver for the Dietary Managers Distance Education Training Program. Textbooks are the responsibility of the scholarship winner. UND will make arrangements directly with the scholarship recipient.
Applications for the University of North Dakota Scholarship must be completed, typed, and submitted either by mail, fax, or email by August 1, 2013, to:
Attn: UND Scholarship Program
406 Surrey Woods Drive
St. Charles, Illinois 60174