Director of Food Services
Loves Park, Illinois
Walter Lawson Children's Home has an immediate need for a Food Services Director. This position managers food and nutrition services to ensure safe, healthy, and appetizing food is provided to meet the needs and preferences of each resident. This person will develop and implement a menu planning process to meet the needs of the residents and budget of the facility, ensure the food is safe for consumption, perform quality assessments, and ensure adherence to proper safety procedures. Walter Lawson Children's Home is a well designed residence for non-ambulatory children who are severely and profoundly handicapped. Our skilled staff serves as an extended family whose care, concern, and attention provide a warm, homelike atmosphere. Our attractive, colorful facility reveals both our philosophy and our attention to detail. We believe that every child is unique and deserves to experience a meaningful and happy life. We support every child's right to enjoy daily living, share warm social relations, and realize his/her fullest potential.
* Supervisory experience
* 2 - 4 years of related experience and/or training
* Successful completion of the Dietary Manager Certification exam (CDM certification)
* Meets state and federal requirements
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary based on experience
* Benefits to begin the first of the month following employment and include, employee paid: medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, voluntary life insurance, and AD&D insurance.
Submit Reseme to:
Vonda Melton, Director of HR
Fax (859) 254-7825