Certified Dietary Manager
* Oversee, manage and supervise the dietary department for this 99 bed Skilled Nursing Facility and meet all State and Federal Regulations.
* Interviews , hires, orients, trains, counsels, disciplines, and when appropriate, terminates dietary personnel.
* Ensuring all food service operations are maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
* Responsible for the preparation and service of nutritious meals for all residents, considering any special diet requirements and individual food preferences.
* Manage food and labor budgets effectively. Completes nutrition screens on residents, participates in care plans and completes the dietary section of MDS 3.0.
* Participates in annual CDPH surveys.
* Carmel Hills Care Center is looking for a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) also holding a Certified Food Protection Professional (CFPP) to be an active member of the Administrative team. Must have the ability to supervise dietary staff and collaborate with the Registered Dietitian (RD). Must be able to communicate with the Administrator and Department Heads.
Salary & Benefits:
* Excellent salary. Medical and Dental are available after ninety (90) days which is partially paid by the employer. Holidays are seven (7) days for the year. PTO based on hours worked,(combination of vacation and sick).
Ralph B. Unterbrink
Carmel Hills Care Center
23795 W.R. Holman Highway Monterey, CA 93940