This page is currently under construction...please check back again on Monday, September 30.
After this date, ANFP members and customers will enjoy virtually one-touch access to everything they need to know about ANFP programs, events and offerings.
Here’s what you’ll find when you log in:
- The new “My Information” page will help you manage multiple addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
- The new “My Chapters” page will help you manage your chapter selections online. Members can now participate in up to two state chapters.
- The new “My Certification” page will help you manage information for your CDM credential. You will see a more detailed view of your current CE status, will enjoy immediate access to ANFP online CE. You will also be able to report external CE hours electronically.
- The new “My Transactions” page will help you manage all of your ANFP transaction in one location, such as print receipts for employer reimbursement, renew membership, manage event registrations, use open credits you have with ANFP, access product downloads and complete online CE courses immediately upon purchase. Once completed, CE will flow into your CE record immediately, and you can print a certificate of completion for your records.
- The new “Chapter Portal” will help chapter officers and volunteer leaders maintain event listings, pull member rosters, and manage chapter business online.
Be advised that as of Monday, September 30th, your login and password information will change. Members/Customers should use their e-mail address as the login and your member number as your password. Once you’ve logged in, please make sure to change your password. We’re excited to offer these new online features to our members and enhance your membership and customer experience with ANFP.